Tramadol Generic (Ultram) US$ 0.80 ea
This is a cheaper alternative to Ultram with same strength and formula. Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever. Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
Maximum Order: 5 Units Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of US$ 6.00.
|Popular Brands||Ultram, Tramal, Larapam, Mabron, Marol, Maxitram, Tradorec XL, Tramquel, Tramulief, Zamadol, Zamadol Melt, Zamadol 24hr, Zamadol, Zeridame, Zydol|
|Package||100ct (Full Pack)|
|Package Description||Blister Pack|
|Strengths||250mg, 225mg, 200mg, 150mg, 100mg, 50mg|
Tramadol is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. It works on the nerves and brain to reduce the pain you feel.
Before taking tramadol
Before taking tramadol make sure your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
- If you have liver, kidney or prostate problems.
- If you have bile duct problems.
- If you have respiratory (breathing) problems, such as asthma.
- If you have thyroid problems.
- If you suffer from epilepsy.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have been constipated for more than a week, with or without tummy pain and bloatedness.
- If you have any inflammatory bowel problems.
- If you have an adrenal gland problem.
- If you have myasthenia gravis (a muscle weakening disorder).
- If you suffer from porphyria (a rare blood disorder).
- If you have recently suffered a serious head injury.
- If you have ever had a problem with drug addiction.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or to any other medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal and complementary medicines.
How to take tramadol
- Before beginning treatment, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet.
- Take tramadol exactly as you have been directed by your doctor. Never take more than the prescribed dose.
- If you have been given soluble tablets, these should be dissolved in a small glass of water before taking as directed.
- If you have been given orodispersible (melt-in-the-mouth) tablets, these will dissolve quickly in your mouth when sucked, or they can be dissolved in half a glass of water before taking.
- Modified-release tablets and capsules release tramadol slowly over time to give a more prolonged and even effect. These must be swallowed whole and should not be broken, crushed or chewed, otherwise they may release the drug too quickly and cause side-effects.
Getting the most from your treatment
- Do not drink alcohol with tramadol as it will increase any feelings of dizziness and drowsiness.
Can tramadol cause problems?
Along with their useful effects, all medicines can cause unwanted side-effects although not everyone experiences them. These usually improve as your body adjusts to the new medicine, but speak with your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following side-effects continue or become troublesome.
|Common side-effects||What can I do if I experience this|
|Feeling or being sick||Stick to simple foods. Eat little and often|
|Constipation||Try to eat a well-balanced diet containing plenty of fibre and drink 6-8 glasses of water each day. If constipation continues to be a problem speak to your pharmacist or doctor|
|Diarrhoea||Drink plenty of water to replace lost fluids. If diarrhoea continues to be a problem speak to your pharmacist or doctor|
|Dry mouth||Try chewing sugar-free gum or sugar-free sweets|
|Tiredness, palpitations, light-headedness, dizziness, confusion, headache, and drowsiness||If any of these become troublesome, speak with your doctor|
If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to this medicine, speak with your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store tramadol
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.